[f-nsp] Netiron 5.8 feedbacks (was Netiron 5.7 feedbacks)

André Grüneberg andre.grueneberg at unbelievable-machine.com
Thu Oct 1 07:47:23 EDT 2015

Hi,

We just upgraded to 5.7d (we're generally cautious about anything before c)
and installed our first 20x10g X2 cards. We do not yet have any traffic on
the new card though.

André

> Dear All
>

> What firmware are people using with the MLXe X2 2 million route 20x 10gbit
> port line cards ?
>

> 5.8b seems to have a lot of CPU issues for very basic functions such as
> dealing with ARP !
>

> Kindest Regards
>

> *James Braunegg **P:*  1300 769 972  |  *M:*  0488 997 207 |  *D:*  (03)
> 9751 7616
>
> *E:*   james.braunegg at micron21.com  |  *ABN:*  12 109 977 666
> *W:*  www.micron21.com/ddos-protection   *T:* @micron21
>

> Follow us on Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/micron21> for important
> service and system updates.
>
> [image: M21.jpg]
>

> This message is intended for the addressee named above. It may contain
> privileged or confidential information. If you are not the intended
> recipient of this message you must not use, copy, distribute or disclose it
> to anyone other than the addressee. If you have received this message in
> error please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then
> delete the message from your computer.

André Grüneberg
System Architect Web Operations

The unbelievable Machine Company GmbH
Grolmanstr. 40
10623 Berlin
Tel.: +49 - 30 - 8892656 - 43
Fax.: +49 - 30 - 8892656 - 11
Mobil: +49 - 172 - 6861254

http://www.unbelievable-machine.com

Geschäftsführer: Ravin Mehta, Benno Wiedfeld; Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Berlin, Deutschland; Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg HRB
115071B; Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer: DE261090159