[f-nsp] BR-MLX-10Gx4-X CARD_DOWN_REASON_BOOT_FAILED

Jon Lewis jlewis at lewis.org
Tue Oct 27 17:32:47 EDT 2015

I'd tried doing that several times earlier and all I'd get was:

Remote connection to LP slot 5 established
Press CTRL-X or type 'exit' to disconnect itTSEC: bm_get_buf() failed(2) 1
TSEC: bm_get_buf() failed(2) 2
TSEC error: Invalid buffer pointer. Count=1

but I just powered off the slot, powered it up, and immediately rcon 5'd,
and actually got to watch the card boot up properly.  i.e. now it's
working.