[f-nsp] Brocade IPSEC modules

Eldon Koyle ekoyle+puck.nether.net at gmail.com
Tue Aug 16 01:39:32 EDT 2016

One other thing to consider carefully is what code version are you required
to run to support that line card and are you ready to upgrade past the
"target path" which is still 5.6h .  It looks like 5.9bd is the minimum
version for ipsec, and 6.0 is the current alpha... err... latest release.

Still too new for me.  Their confidence in their own code inspires
confidence, don't you think?

--
Eldon