[f-nsp] MLXe BGP Next Hop Not Reachable

George B georgeb at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:42:26 EDT 2016

Any chance that customer subnet 10.60.154.209/29 is included in a black
hole or static route someplace?  Is this a new connection or one that was
working and has stopped working?  If it is a new connection, check to see
if that network range was previously black-holed (routed to NULL) or
something like that.