[f-nsp] NetIron 5.8f feedbacks

David Hubbard dhubbard at dino.hostasaurus.com
Fri Dec 16 13:20:38 EST 2016

Curious if there are any new cam profiles available?  Ideally to max out ipv4 + ipv6 but leave room for one VRF (mgmt).

Thanks if anyone knows

On 12/16/16, 1:14 PM, "foundry-nsp on behalf of i3D.net - Martijn Schmidt" <foundry-nsp-bounces at puck.nether.net on behalf of martijnschmidt at i3d.net> wrote:

    Hi Youssef,

    The 5800 code train has been working well for us over the last couple of
    months. We weren't impacted by the IPsec packet linecard crash bug that
    was introduced and fixed a couple of letter releases ago since we had
    already locked everything down with receive ACL's to begin with. But
    other than that, smooth sailing!

    Best regards,
    Martijn