[f-nsp] MAC Corruption on CER ICL Links

Dan White dwhite at olp.net
Mon Jan 4 14:53:13 EST 2016

We are experiencing what appears to be MAC corruption on the ICL link
between a pair of CERs configured as an MCT cluster. We have seen this
occur on two separate clusters, and the only reason we know there's MAC
corruption is due to a wireshark trace.

We've been working with Brocade support for several months without a
solution - cluster-mac-sync was suggested but did not fix it.

The problem typically takes several weeks or months to manifest itself, and
is only resolved by rebooting. Has anyone else ran into this?

Thank You,
--
Dan White
BTC Broadband