[f-nsp] IronWare 8.0.40 not supported on most products...

Robert Hass robhass at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 18:06:31 EST 2016

Regarding 'remove-vlan' - To be honest we was pinging our Brocade partner
for that kind of feature. Imagine removing 600 VLANs from one port - we
doing 'perl scripts + copy tftp running-config' as workaround. And as I
know Partner was pinging proper SE / PM for integrate feature enhancement.
Hearing there was a lot of other engineers begging for that kind of feature.

And and the end we can forget about that important command as we're ICX
6xxx series.

Exacly same story about 'show CLI history'. But here partner sends us
workaround command 'dm history' working on current platforms.