[f-nsp] NTP panic mode on NetIron

Jake Mertel jake.mertel at ubiquityhosting.com
Tue Jan 12 15:25:17 EST 2016

There does not seem to be much documentation on what this
feature/conditions means. Totally guessing after some Googling around,
I think I understand panic mode to be a condition caused by the
devices inability to sync with a server via NTP. I think that when the
device enters this state, it increases the frequency with which it
will attempt to sync to an upstream NTP server. But again, a total
guess.

--
Regards,

Jake Mertel
Ubiquity Hosting

Web: https://www.ubiquityhosting.com
Phone (direct): 1-480-478-1510
Mail: 5350 East High Street, Suite 300, Phoenix, AZ 85054