[f-nsp] "Low pool memory, Pool(2-Global) below 5%" on Brocade MLX box

Chris Hellkvist chris.hellkvist at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 9 11:07:59 EST 2016

Cheers,

> I thought 5.6 was the last supported release for the 1st gen hardware
> (-MR management module, 10Gx4 cards, etc.), although I'm not seeing
> anything about the MR module so maybe it is still supported.

you are right, to be honest i did not have this in mind while
upgrading the box to 5.7.

I did a re-check with another device that is running 5.6g and there we
have 59% free memory (but also some less peers).

So for now i'll give downgrading the box to 5.6g a try and see if this
helps to solve the issue; removing the soft-reconfig from the peers as
suggested from Joerg in another mail on the list did not free _any_
memory. I think there might be a memory leak hidden in 5.7 in
combination with 1st gen hw.

Thanks,
Chris