[f-nsp] IPv6 OSPFv3 Brocade to Cisco

Mike Tindle mtindle at he.net
Mon Mar 21 22:29:52 EDT 2016

ip/ipv6 mtu on the interface doesn’t have any impact on the OSPF frames since they’re purely layer 2.  Check

	default-max-frame-size 9216

in your config.  I’m not sure if there’s a way to specifically limit the OSPF frame size.

Regards,
Mike

*----------- H U R R I C A N E - E L E C T R I C ---------->>