[f-nsp] Spanning tree on brocade

Nick Cutting ncutting at edgetg.com
Wed May 18 13:04:48 EDT 2016

It was a 4 hour layer2 loop.

I would rather per-vlan rapid everywhere – and this is general plan going forward.

One switch had no spanning tree at all – this is definitely the culprit (I will not find the trigger)

I’m going to add syslog to all devices to our syslog-ng server
Do I need to run a command to make sure spanning tree events are sent to the syslog?

Thank you all Brocade experts )