[f-nsp] AAA, TACACS, some users enabled on login, others not

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Sat Nov 5 13:06:13 EDT 2016

Hi Eldon,

Thanks for pointing me to this document.

If I understand it correctly, my existing configuration should have been
working just fine as it is. Since I wasnt specifying the "foundry-privlvl"
attribute, it should look for the last exec attribute with a number in it
and treat that number as the priv level. In my case Im using "priv-lvl"
with a value of 15 for my Cisco devices, so the Brocade should have
translated that to mean level 0 given a lack of "foundry-privlvl" attribute.

But for what ever reason that doesnt seem to be working. So I also tried
specifying it explicitly in my config, including removing the priv-lvl
attribute, but still to no avail.

Ive managed to lock myself out of my test device now (can no longer enable,
its asking for a username, doh!), its in the office and Im at home. So I
guess I'll resume on Monday if anyone else comes up with anything. :-)

Thanks
Tom