[f-nsp] AAA, TACACS, some users enabled on login, others not

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Wed Nov 16 07:09:02 EST 2016

Hi Daniel,

I hadnt tried the brocade-privlvl AV pair before, so I gave that a try, but
still that didnt seem to enable me upon login.

Either the TACACS server isnt sending the AV pair (although I believe it
is, because if it is not made optional, then I cant login to Cisco devices
for example), or the Brocades are just ignoring them or Im just doing
something really wrong...