[f-nsp] Brocade XMR / Juniper iBGP Interoperability

James Cornman james at atlanticmetro.net
Wed Nov 16 13:29:54 EST 2016

Are the ports all route-only? Also note that normal SNMP monitoring of CPU
is the management module, not the individual LP's. The LPs commonly spike
w/o it being very obvious via any standard SNMP monitoring.

*James Cornman*

*Chief Technology Officer*jcornman at atlanticmetro.net
212.792.9950 - ext 101

*Atlantic Metro Communications*

*4 Century Drive, Parsippany NJ  07054*

*Colocation • Cloud Hosting • Network Connectivity • Managed Services*
Follow us on Twitter: @atlanticmetro <https://twitter.com/atlanticmetro> *•
Like us on Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/atlanticmetro>*
www.atlanticmetro.net