[f-nsp] Brocade SLX 9850

Jörg Kost jk at ip-clear.de
Sat Oct 22 07:50:01 EDT 2016

Hi,

I found this report called „On the feasibility of converting AMS-IX to
an Industrial-Scale Software Defined Internet Exchange Point“ about
MLXe, AMS-IX and future platform SLX  from a SDN point of view.  Maybe
some of you will find this interesting:

http://delaat.net/rp/2015-2016/p26/report.pdf

Jörg