[f-nsp] CES Low Memory

Jordan Hamilton jhamilton at empiredistrict.com
Fri Sep 23 16:10:23 EDT 2016

What would one consider as Low Memory on a CES?  I was doing some system inventories and I have noticed I have several CES chassis with between 5% and 9% memory free (out of 512MB), at what point should one become concerned?  We are running 5.6c code in a purely MPLS environment and I ran across DEFECT000535632 listed in the 5.6h release notes and I am wondering if this could possibly be part of the issue.

Thanks

Jordan Hamilton
Senior Telecommunications Engineer

Empire District Electric Co.
720 Schifferdecker
PO Box 127
Joplin, MO 64802

Ph:  417-625-4223
Cell:  417-388-3351

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent sending or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail security settings to determine how attachments are handled.

--
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are the property of THE EMPIRE DISTRICT ELECTRIC COMPANY, are confidential, and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom this email is addressed. If you are not one of the named recipients or otherwise have reason to believe that you have received this message in error, please delete this message immediately from your computer and contact the sender by telephone at (417)-625-5100.
Any other use, retention, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.