[f-nsp] NetIron 5.8f feedbacks

Youssef Bengelloun-Zahr bengelly at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 10:33:33 EST 2017

Hi Jörg,

I'm no where to upgrading to 6.1, just too dangerous.

As stated in my previous email, 6.1 provides an SCP based simplfied upgrade
:

[image: Images intégrées 1]

Also, for those who are running 5.8f (or any other version from 5.7 to
6.1), I have discovered a new bug with SNMP returning bad value for BGP
sessions that are admin down (running instead of admin down).

This has been acknowledged from BTAC engineering teams as a DEFECT (don't
have its' ID yet) and will be corrected and backported from 5.7 and onward
releases.

Best regards.