[f-nsp] ICX and EPS 4000

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Mon Jan 16 07:59:40 EST 2017

     Anyone has experience with EPS 4000, a DC power solution for the ICX.

A stack of 12 ICX 7250 and 2 EPS 4000, used, appear in our loading bay,
now we're looking to make something out of it =D.

     We cannot find any sort of documentation in Brocade, beside basic
installation instruction in ICX documentation, nor any sign of firmware
release.

     Everything seems to be working but for the EPS not providing DC
current and looking to download EPS4000.hex from a TFTP server provided
by DHCP.

     Also the EPS4k do not seems to have any firmware loaded beside the
basic rommon.

--
-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443