[f-nsp] ICX and EPS 4000

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Tue Jan 24 17:55:48 EST 2017

     Thank you Wilbur,

     I went thru the lot and found one with his firmware in place.

     It does behave like that. and work like a charm with the ICX 7250 have.

     Now it is just a question to open an account and spend the $ for
the firmware from TAC =D

-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443