[f-nsp] ICX6650 / ICX7750 queue mapping

Robert Wiebusch rwiebusc at brocade.com
Fri Jul 21 08:51:31 EDT 2017

The control protocol priority mapping has not been publicly published for the ICX products.  I'm not sure why that is.

However, the NetIron Traffic Management Guide does have a published control protocol mapping table which is somewhat similar to ICX but with the addition of MPLS control protocol priorities.