[f-nsp] Basic SNMP MIBs missing

Eldon Koyle ekoyle+puck.nether.net at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 17:31:34 EST 2017

Heh... this doesn't surprise me, since I was told by BTAC that they do
not "support" LLDP-MIB on fastiron/ICX devices.  We did end up getting
product management involved to get our issue fixed (namely, SNMP is
missing LLDP info for ports after a windows 10 device), but only in
the 8.0.30 code train (which has a lot of major changes from 8.0.10).

Speaking of which, is anyone running 8.0.30 on ICX switches with
mac-based authentication enabled?  They really want us to upgrade, but
it terrifies me since it sounds like the mac-auth/802.1x support was
re-written from the ground up (which could be good or bad).

--
Eldon