[f-nsp] CER: IPv6 Route ADD: CAM entry creation FAILED

Brian Rak brak at gameservers.com
Wed Sep 6 16:33:46 EDT 2017

Hmm, thanks!

'show resource' at least gives us a counter of failed allocations.  It
doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, because we're seeing failed
allocations despite only being ~70% used:

             [IP]1102400(size), 339702(free), 069.18%(used), 4198683(failed)

We're running with a system-max ip cache/route of 1000000 and ivp6
cache/route of 102400.  'sh default values' confirms those are actually
set, we ran into those limits ages ago (and have rebooted many times
since raising them)