[f-nsp] CER: IPv6 Route ADD: CAM entry creation FAILED

Derek dblabian at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 16:43:15 EDT 2017

Brian,

My guess is still the cam partitioning.  Just because it's not configurable
on the CER doesn't mean the CAM isn't partitioned.  I.e. you may have free
cam space, and still, have resource allocation failing depending on the
type of resource.  Since 'sh resources' isn't giving you the details, I
might try a 'sh tech' and dig around in the results to see if you can get
more details on a breakdown.

Derek

Be Well,

Derek Labian