[f-nsp] Intermediary code for FESX

Clement Cavadore clement at cavadore.net
Mon Dec 17 04:54:33 EST 2018

Hello Franz Georg,

I was pretty sure you'd be the first to answer my strange question :-))

Actually, the release notes does not inform me regarding the
intermediary version. I found an intermediary (sxs04300.bin) on another
device, but I cannot extract its bootrom code, and trying to move to
4.3 directly from my 2.0 seems to be impossible.

Do you have some choices ? :-)

I am willing to update to the latest 7.2.02 as it will not be used in a
prehistoric context :-D

Thanks !

Clément