[f-nsp] #LifeBeyond750k [was: Where have all the MLX/XMR users gone to?]

Jörg Kost jk at ip-clear.de
Fri Feb 15 13:54:18 EST 2019

The MPC8544 (CER/CES) is actually a successful processor,  but maybe the
1 GHz version had not been available during R&D, so they went for the
800 MHz. \_(ツ)_/¯

The MLX uses the MPC7448 with more beats:
https://www.nxp.com/products/processors-and-microcontrollers/power-architecture-processors/integrated-host-processors/risc-microprocessor:MPC7448

SLX goes all in on Intel Broadwell, so you can run the OS very easily
inside a KVM for toying around.

Happy weekend
J.