[f-nsp] #LifeBeyond750k [was: Where have all the MLX/XMR users gone to?]

Fredy Kuenzler kuenzler at init7.net
Tue Jan 29 05:30:09 EST 2019

Am 29.01.19 um 10:59 schrieb Jörg Kost:
>> Meanwhile, BGP4 aggregation is our new buddy... #LifeBeyond750k.
>
> Would be interested to know your aggregate / filter criteria,
> anything fancy that we all can use?  Have you already installed some
> filter for the tragedy of the IPv6 routing table?
Regarding the aggregation aka #LifeBeyond750k I presented some concept
ideas at SwiNOG 33. See the presentation (May 2018) here.

http://www.swinog.ch/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Fredy_Kuenzler_life_beyond_750k_init7.pdf

We made further tests since and we are also addressing the IPv6
aggregation with priority these days and should be able to come up with
configuration examples shortly.

--
Fredy Kuenzler

Init7 (Switzerland) Ltd.