[f-nsp] SLX 9640 experiences

Lino Moragon moragon at init7.net
Mon Oct 26 06:13:06 EDT 2020

Yeah, we already had several attempts to move Extreme to create a simple ZIP archive with alle the necessary documentations and relesae notes for the specific releases.
But this tasks seems kinda very difficult and complicated so until now you still have to search and download them manually in the Extreme Force Portal…
We will have another attempt very soon, I think.

Also the notification portal where you can subscribe to new releases doesn’t work for us with the SLX / SLX-OS.
We still don’t receive an update when a new release is out...

Kind regards,
Lino