Sb-200 Tune Control knob alignment question

Richard Van Hoose wb6hii at RENINET.COM
Mon Mar 13 21:39:41 EST 1995

Carl:

The construction manual states that the builder should rotate the TUNE capacitor until the
plates are fully meshed. Then the knob should be installed with the pointer all the way to
the left, so that the pointer is actually even with the number "10" on the LOAD scale.
This would make it so the pointer is horizontal with the bottom of the case if an
imaginary line were drawn from the pointer thru the center of the knob.  Does this make
sense to you?  I hope this solves the problem!

I hope you enjoy the SB 200; it is a fine amplifier.

73

Dick Van Hoose
WB6HII
Eureka, CA