Heath things needed

Mark Shelhamer ms at SPACE.MIT.EDU
Sun Apr 6 17:54:20 EDT 1997

I made a pretty good haul at the Timonium hamfest this weekend, and
now I am in need of the following items to augment my recent
acquisitions:

manual or copy for IM-102 DVM
manual or copy for IM-1210 DVM
manual or copy for SW-717 SWR, and also need knobs for this
manual (original wanted) for HD-1250 Gate Dip Meter
manual or copy for ID-1390 digital thermometer, and also another temp probe

Anyone have any of these items for sale/trade?

I also picked up an unbuilt, in the unopened box, GD-49 kit
(ultrasonic motion detector/alarm).

I have, for sale or trade, an unbuilt GD-1246A PARTIAL kit. This is
a rechargeable portable fluorescent light. The kit is missing a few
items, most notably the PCB and the NiCad battery. The battery
could be replaced easily enough, and the circuit is simple enough
that a little perfboard could probably be used in place of the PC board.
I can let this go cheaply, or will take trades for any spare parts
for the SB-102 and SB-104 lines.

Mark  WA3YNO
ms at space.mit.edu