HW-7 For Sale/Trade

Don Ehrlich K7FJ 72254.1270 at COMPUSERVE.COM
Fri Apr 11 17:25:28 EDT 1997

I haven't used my HW7 for years and probably never will.  So maybe it is time
to find another home for it.  I don't have it here at work with me so I will try
remember its condition ... and if anyone is interested then just let me know
and I will take a good look at it when I get home and provide more detail.

As I remember it is well built (I built it) and is in good shape except:

Low transmitter output on all bands.  I replaced output transistors but it
didn't help.  I don't think there is anything seriously wrong ... I just never
got around
to finish troubleshooting it.

The markings on the dial disk have worn badly.  It definetly needs replacement.

I don't know the value of this original Heath QRP xcvr.  Probably not much (any
suggestions appreciated).  I am sure I could  fix the transmitter if that is
important.

Don K7FJ    Seattle   206-743-8520 during daytime