Parts Out HW-32

Ray Allen,W2KBR raallen at EROLS.COM
Tue Apr 15 00:55:27 EDT 1997

Groups: Parting out HW-32 (Heath Monobander, early model, not A version)
Cabinet: Whew!!! definitly a candidate for re-paint, structurally sound,
but really needs paint....offers..(shipping only I guess)
Front Panel: Neat, clean, good one with all lettering, couple small
scratches...Also has all knobs, but alas, some screws stripped, needs
re-bore and threading...Offers
Tubes...any or all...but finals are gone...offers...(I will check them)
Dial face is in good shape....offers....

Or the whole thing if you like....Definitely a Parts only rig

Cheers, 73 Ray W2KBR/3