CW Filter for SB303??

James C. Owen, III owen at PIPER.EEEL.NIST.GOV
Tue Apr 15 14:05:31 EDT 1997

In message Mon, 14 Apr 1997 12:06:17 -0700,
  Marcus Harton <mharton at FREEDOMFORUM.ORG>  writes:

> I see a lot of postings to USENET and Compuserve's HAMNET from people
> looking for CW filters for their rigs. I have posted a few myself, but got
> no response. I only rarely find time to attend hamfests
>
>  If there's a good aftermarket alternative or a good source of Heath
>  filters, I would be grateful for any leads.
>
> Thanks and 73
>
> Marcus nz4e

Marcus, I know of no aftermarket filters supplier except for International
Radio and Computers, Inc 3804 South US-1  Fort Pierce, FL 34982 407-489-5609
This address is from my files and is several years old and I don't have a
new flyer from them handy. They sell the Fox-Tango line of filters and use
to carry filters for Heath. All the Heath Line SB-100-101-102-300-301-303,
HW-100-101 and maybe the SB-104 used the same filter so you could buy a junk
one of these if it had the 500 Hz filter mounted. 73 Jim K4CGY