F/S Make Offer

Steve Bornstein SABorns at AOL.COM
Sun Apr 20 14:56:10 EDT 1997

G'day All,

I have the following for sale or trade:  Looking for pristine AR-3!

For Sale:

  HW-17   2 meter AM excellent shape/ excellent workmanship/ original
  VF-1      VFO   fair/good shape
  HG-10B  VFO   excellent shape/ excellent workmanship/ original
  DX-35      Transmitter  fair shape/ excellent workmanship/ panel only fair
  IM-10      VTVM excellent shape/ excellent workmanship/ original
  IM-3B      AC VTVM excellent shape/ excellent workmanship/ original

The above item with the exception of the VF-1 were acquired from the estate
of
a longtime amateur who was a service tech. His workmanship is excellent.

Make me an offer that you think fair use your own judgement to estimate
shipping
from Columbus, Ohio.

73, Steve K8IDN