Need Manual for CA-1

M. Monninger markem at PRIMENET.COM
Mon Apr 28 13:32:29 EDT 1997

At 05:10 PM 4/28/97 -0700, Gary Harmon wrote:
>Received an almost mint Heathkit CA-1 Conelrad Alarm today.  Probably not
>much use but a scarce item anyway.  Need a manual or copy if you please.

I think I'd have to agree with you about it not being of much use these
days but it is definitely interesting. I wonder how many of the younger
among us even know what Conelrad was? Or that hams were required to monitor
it? A bit of history...

73...    Mark   (I remember nuclear attack drills in school, too...)