Oddball Heath Gear to trade

Shaun P. Merrigan merrigan at EE.UALBERTA.CA
Wed Apr 30 18:18:25 EDT 1997

Hello Everyone,

I have a couple of pieces of Heath gear which I am sure someone can use:

1) several EUW-19/19A Op Amp units all in fair-good shape cosmetically,
not tested

2) one EU-805 "Digital Instrument";  missing some plug in boards, but
would make a good parts unit (the nixies light up, but it does not
count, as I recall)

I am looking to TRADE any/all of the above for HP5245L/5248 mainframes
and plug ins. (Not working/partial/parts units)

Thanks.

Shaun Merrigan
--
Shaun P. Merrigan