FS or Trade HW-16 HG-10B Johnson Tuner

David Robbins ekugrad at MINDSPRING.COM
Wed Apr 30 20:19:56 EDT 1997

I have  a nice HW-16 Station for sale or Trade consisting of the following

Near Mint HW-16 cw Xcvr with an original manual (not the one that came with
the rig).  This rig looks like it was just built.  It is one of the later
models with the crinkle finish.  There is a slight hairline scratch on the
top of the case, that 3/4 of the way back on the left side of the case, and
is only 1 inch long.  almost unoticable, but I like to be completely honest.
The final is a little soft, only putting out 10 Watts, but I have a New in
the box replacement final.  The rig works great, I had it on the air this
past weekend, and worked Europe and Canada with that 10W on 40m.

Price for HW-16:  $150 Shipped

Nice condition HG-10B VFO.  This VFO is not as new as the HW-16.  It has the
smooth finish on the case, but is in very good condition.  Well built, and
Runs very nice.  I have a copy of the Manual for this one.

Price for the HG-10B:  $75 Shipped

Very nice condition Johnson Viking 275 watt Tuner.  No meter with this one.
It works great with this station.  Four very small(pin head size) paint
flakes off top left edge of cabinet.

Price for Tuner:  $90 Shipped

Will sell entire station Shipped for $295 or trade for other HF Rig
(TR4C/AC4, TS520S, FT101E etc) or Newer 2meter Mobile (FT2500m, TM241A,
etc.) or other Gear.

I am just in the mood to trade and try something different.  Let me know
what you have to trade.

Thanks and 73's

David
KA4IKH