SB-200

Chris Trask ctrask at PRIMENET.COM
Sat Aug 2 12:14:40 EDT 1997

On Sat, 2 Aug 1997, Bill Richarz wrote:

> Sorry, the subject was correct, I meant an SB-200 in very
> good condition?  Also, any mods I need to look for that
> are worthwhile?
>
> Thanks, 73 de Bill

        Sorry I can't recall the fellow's name and address, but there is
an individual who posts here repeatedly who has access to a large number
of service notes for Heathkit equipment.  If anyone else can recall who
this is, they should be able to help you get in touch with him.

        At the Ft. Tuthill hamfest last weekend, I counted at least two
SB200's and four SB220's, all of which appeared to be in good condition.
Since I was not interested in one myself I did not check out the prices.

                                          Regards,

                                          Chris

     ,----------------------.       Circuit Design for the
    / If you understand it,  \            RF Impaired
   /   then it's obsolete!   /
   \  _______,--------------'        Chris Trask / N7ZWY
  _ |/                               Principal Engineer
 oo\                                 ATG Design Services
(__)\       _                          P.O. Box 25240
  \  \    .'  `.                  Tempe, Arizona 85285-5240
    \  '"        \                     Technical Editor,
     .       (  ) \                      QRP Quarterly
      '-| )__| :.  \                     QRP ARCI 9464
       c__; c__;  '-..'>.__      Email:  ctrask at primenet.com

                    Graphics by Loek Frederiks