SB-200

Chris Trask ctrask at PRIMENET.COM
Sun Aug 3 23:15:32 EDT 1997

On Sun, 3 Aug 1997, Jerry Rector wrote:

> Bill---If you'll note, you DID say SB220 in the body of the message...the
> "seeing-impaired" fellow was indeed correct, and didn't deserve the whipping
> you gave him.  Please try to be more tolerant!
> 73 de Jerry, KB4OAM

        The fellow who originally posted the question posted a follow-up
in which he stated that he wanted pricing for the SB200, which was given
to him by two individuals, myself being one.  Two other people insisted
that he wanted something else, and attacked at least one person, me, who
gave him the answer he wanted.

        Since the original question was answered, there is no further need
for the others to go about licking their wounds and tarnished pride in
public.  So either drop the subject, or limit it to private email.  There
are better uses for this maillist.

     ,----------------------.       Circuit Design for the
    / If you understand it,  \            RF Impaired
   /   then it's obsolete!   /
   \  _______,--------------'        Chris Trask / N7ZWY
  _ |/                               Principal Engineer
 oo\                                 ATG Design Services
(__)\       _                          P.O. Box 25240
  \  \    .'  `.                  Tempe, Arizona 85285-5240
    \  '"        \                     Technical Editor,
     .       (  ) \                      QRP Quarterly
      '-| )__| :.  \                     QRP ARCI 9464
       c__; c__;  '-..'>.__      Email:  ctrask at primenet.com

                    Graphics by Loek Frederiks