Unbuilt Heathkit

Daniel T Ruth heathkit at JUNO.COM
Tue Aug 5 15:03:32 EDT 1997

Well, it is a Heathkit and it IS unbuilt, and it IS for amateur radio,
but alas, it is not a radio.

I just picked up a HN-31 (I think that's the number) Cantenna.  It's the
original Cantenna with the dark, old style Heathkit logo, etc.  It's all
there.

Help me out with the decision; should I keep it as a kit, built it and
use it, or sell it to you??

Your offer will help me decide (hi hi).

Also need a manual (or copy) for the "tunnel dipper" grid dip meter (the
one without the carrying case).  Anybody got one???

 Yea, I picked up some other Heath gems last night as well - all with
manuals. The  HM-104 (?) 200/2000 watt SWR meter, HM-11 (?) SWR meter
(the big ole' one), the cute little Field Strength Meter with the little
antenna that comes out of the top.  This stuff was ALL BRAND NEW but
already built (except for the cantenna).  The guy was a hometown TV
repairman (now in his 80s) and he never quite made it into the hobby.

I'm not sure of the model#'s as I don't have the stuff in front of me.

What a night for a Heath lover.

Danny     W3ZF    heathkit at juno.com