Heathkit Grave Yard for Missing Parts

Multi-Volti Devices MULTI-VOLTI at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Tue Aug 5 22:48:42 EDT 1997

Funny thing is, I called the salvage dealer in Benton Harbor to ask what
junk yard all his Heath stuff went to last summer, hoping it was local,
but he said it went to a material reclamation outfit in Texas! That's
your neck of the woods. I have a feeling that rather than a 'graveyard',
this would be the equivalent of a Heath 'crematorium'.

Murray