For sale

Peter Brickey BRICKEY_PETER at TANDEM.COM
Mon Aug 11 13:50:00 EDT 1997

   I have the following for sale, FOB Los Gatos, Ca.  Please include
 your ZIP code when replying, so I can figure out shipping.

   1) HW-101, this set has some LMO problems as the LMO is
      disassembled and in a Zip Lock bag (however all parts
      are there).  Otherwise, set is in nice condition ( has
      only the SSB filter).  Although a bit thread bare ( loose
      pages ), manual is complete and included.
                                                     $25.00

   2) HM-2140  Dual wattmeter, very nice condition, working,
      with a copy of the manual.                     $40.00

                      73's  Peter