FS/FT HW-9 station

jerry jerry at OTHERSIDE.COM
Wed Aug 13 01:59:58 EDT 1997

Gang,

I have a complete HW-9 station for sale or trade.  It consists of the HW-9
with WARC bands, HM-9 wattmeter, HFT-9 tuner and the PSA-9 power supply.
All works good except for a small problem on 80 meters.  I only have
manuals for the radio and wattmeter.  Do not know what these pieces are
going for these days and will not split them up.  Do not want to take up
space on the list so e-mail me direct with offers or queries.  Always
looking for good used gear so what you guys got??  Thanks

73
Jerry
WD9CTB