Any Heathkit fix-it folks in NW?

Terry L. Dobler kj7f at MICRON.NET
Wed Aug 13 16:51:09 EDT 1997

Dave,

   There is a fellow in the Sacramento, Ca area that is
always looking for Heath equipment to fix and re-sell.
He might be able to help you?   His call is W0??? but I
hear him on Clarence's (W6DFG) Swap Service most weekends.
The net starts around 1 PM Pacific time with W6DFG as
net control or Roy, W6TXY, as the alternate.   If you
don't hear the ask the net control they will be able to
tell you who the Heathkit Guy is.   The freq. is 7240 KHz +/-.
   Disclaimer:  I don't know the guy and can not vouch
for the quality of his work.   I've just heard him on
the net.

Terry KJ7F