Four SB-10s to Sell or Trade

Gary Harmon gharmon at TXDIRECT.NET
Sat Aug 16 22:07:52 EDT 1997

Why do I have six (6) SB-10 SSB adapters I asked myself.  Didn't have a
good answer so four (4) must go.  I'm keeping the 2 best for my Apache and
DX-100 (don't fuss cause you would do the same).  The remaining can be
described as follows:

Complete
Original knobs
A couple have small meter cracks
Cases have assorted scratches
Manual copy or manual for you to copy and return
No interconnecting cables
Untested

$75 ea shipped CONUS or interesting trade.  Because they are untested I'll
guarantee they have no major problems.  If one is acquired and subsequently
identified as unfixable, I'll gladly refund the purchase price.

If you need additional information send me an e-mail.  Rules of Ware apply,
a.k.a., I the seller reserve the right to sell or trade them to whomever I
choose.

Best 73,
gary

Gary H. Harmon, Jr., K5JWK
6302 Robin Forest
San Antonio, TX 78239-3218
(210) 657-1549
gharmon at txdirect.net

Too Many Projects, Not Enough Time!
Pack Unto Others As You Would Have Them Pack Unto You!
Better to Have and Not Need than to Need and Not Have!