FS: SB-100 w/ HP-23 ps

George Huston hudog at IBM.NET
Sun Aug 17 12:42:05 EDT 1997

I have a Heathkit SB-100 xnsvr and HP-23 power supply for sale or trade.
The SB-100 powers up but is not working. The HP-23 is working fine. There
is a small ding in the upper left front corner of the cabinet. I will
throw in some extra 6146 finals. I'd like $125 for the pair plus
shipping.

The front panel is very nice and the lettering is not worn. It is
interesting to note this transceiver has a spinner knob as used on the
SB-104. Not sure if this was ever offered on the SB-100, but it matches
perfectly and is the same style of knob- nice to have the spinner
feature.