SB-104 - current on 11 & 5 VDC lines

Bob & Bettina Groh rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Sat Aug 23 23:14:05 EDT 1997

I'm trying to help out someone come up with a replacement for the 11 and
5 VDC regulators in the SB-104.  The replacement MFC6030 are quite
expensive and hard to get.

First, has anyone tackled this problem and what solutions is anyone
aware of.

Second, does anyone know the current draws on the 11 and 5 VDC lines?
Or can someone measure them on their own SB-104?  I need to know that to
check power dissipation and regulations on any fixes I come up with.

Thanks in advance.     73, Bob Groh, WA2CKY, Kansas City, MO.