Need replacement meter "face"

occupant occupant at NS.NET
Tue Aug 26 10:51:12 EDT 1997

Tuesday  08-26 (less than 4 months until Xmas...)
Rocklin, CA

 Heath-folks:

 I need a replacement meter "cover" or
 outer plastic face or whatever you want
 to call the CLEAR plastic doodad that protects
 the meter scale and needle from damage
 and dust.

 The outside dimensions are 3 3/4 inches
 high by 4 1/2 inches wide, and was used
 on VTVMs like my venerable V-7A, and on
 just about a million other models of Heath
 test and measuring stuff from the 'fifties
 into the 'seventies(?).

 Got an "extra" in your stock that you'd
 be willing to sell me for my AW-1 refurb
 project?

 Or, how have you "polished" scratches out/
 off of one of these things?

 Thanks very much for reading this, and any
 info you have.

 de John  WB6GHA
 "On the mighty Right Side of Placer county!"
 occupant at ns.net
 ..