Wants

Steve & Anne Ray sbralr at WORLDNET.ATT.NET
Wed Aug 27 20:33:42 EDT 1997

The output power is right expect about 100+ W on 80 meters and about 80 to
90 W on 10 Meters.  See the listing of service bulletins for lower power on
40 Meters.   On the Mic your rig has been modified a unmodified SB series
rig uses  Pin 1 for the audio and pin 2 for the push to talk line.  I have
found that 6146B in the finals and using the alternate method of
neutralization (see Heath Service Bulletins on this list) where you
disconnect the screen and plate voltage results in improved neutralization
and easier loading on all bands, especially 10 and 15.

73

Steve Ray    K4JPN   ex K1VKW   HW-101, HW-8, SWL 30-40 and NC 38S Heath
Kit fan