Proposed Heath WWW Reference Source

Joseph W Lutz joelutz at JUNO.COM
Fri Aug 29 00:25:42 EDT 1997

Gary/Rod,

   I also think that something should be done out there to compile and
identify the material with the Heath Part No.  As has been evident in the
Service Bulletins that I have been going through, many/many times it
refers to replacement of 'PN xxx-xx with yyy-yy, where even though we
sometimes can tell what the part is, i.e., resistor - capacitor - choke,
etc., we have no idea as the the value of the replacement.  I know that
on the fiche I have it list the parts, but will have to see if it
identifies the actual value, etc.  As for the other information as to
Model Nbr, Purpose, Date MFG, etc - you have all that and more in Chuck
Penson's Book - 'Heathkit - A Guide to the Amateur Radio Products', which
I strongly recommend for anyone a 'prisoner of the greenies'.  Ciao!
73 de JOE- - - - - - - - - - -W7LPF/4 (NNN0KUU)- - - - - - - - - - - - -
- -QWCA - NCVA - SOWP - FISTSGordonsville, Va 22942 (Orange
County)Looking for:  Heathkit HR/HX-20, MR/MT-1,
Central Electronics 100V or 200V- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -