Proposed Heath WWW Reference Source

Barney ("ZygomaD" on IRC) borealis at PTIALASKA.NET
Fri Aug 29 05:20:42 EDT 1997

Gary --
I'd love it!  Thanks to all the responses I got to my "Oldie-newbie" post,
I'm gonna be getting Chuck's book, but an online reference like you
describe would be terrific.  I've never been able to still soda or potato
chip grease on a webpage, and I can never find the books I have when I need
them, even though they may have been in my way for months prior.

73,
--Barney    KL7HNY--